NST Laboratory 200C Larger Capacity (427L) Vacuum Drying Oven
- Model Number:NST-JK-ZKHX-AR4
- Dimension(L*W*H):1850 x 2180 x 1000 mm
- Net Weight:700kg
- Compliance:CE Certified
- Warranty:One years limited warranty with lifetime technical support
- Payment:L/C D/A D/P T/T Western Union
- Delivery Time:10 day
- Reviews (0)
NST 200°C Larger Capacity (427L) Vacuum Drying Oven with Quad-level Shelf Round Heating Modules
NST-JK-ZKHX-AR4 is a floor stand vacuum drying/degassing/bake-out oven with large capacity. It is manufactured with carefully selected UL/CSA/MET electrical components ( >24V DC/AC) which ensure the outstanding system performance and quality.
- Quad-level individual shelf heating modules provide ideal temperature uniformity, heat-up efficiency, and spacing for vacuum drying, degassing and bake-out applications.
- PLC control enables automatic cycling conditions such as vacuuming, backfill with an inert gas, heating to the set temp., dwell, timing and pressure control.
- Local temperature measuring for each heated shelf. The actual temperature of each shelf can be seen separately on the temperature controller.
|Structure||1. Total capacity: 427 liters (106.75 liters per level)
2. Inner Chamber size: 550mm Dia. x 330mm L per level
3. A good vacuum seal is achieved by silicone door gasket and positive latch door
4. Three observation windows (15mm thick temper glass), one for each level
5. High-quality glass wool insulation prevents heat loss and maintains a relatively low surface temp. < 40°C during the work
6. Interior material: Stainless Steel 304 (3mm thick)
7. Exterior material: Cold rolled steel plate (2mm thick)
|Working Voltage||Three Phase AC 208VAC (Three Phase AC 380V is available upon request)|
|Heating Rates||RT-80°C, less than 25 minutes (unloaded)|
|Working Temperature||RT ~200°C|
|Temperature Controller||1. PID precise temperature controls with built-in over-temperature protection
2. Temperature uniformity: +/-2°C @ 85°C
3. Temperature Stability: +/-1°C of the setpoint
|Vacuum Pump (optional)||Vacuum level displayed on gauges from -0.1 ~ 0 Mpa (atmospheric pressure). Vacuum pump is not included.|
|Gas Inlet/Vacuum Port||1. Features 1/4″ tube fitting for chamber purging with inert gas
2. Vacuum Port: KF-25
|Warranty||One years limited warranty with lifetime technical support|
|Dimensions||Oven: 1850 x 2180 x 1000 mm (L x W x H)|
|Application Notes||Such an oven is an excellent tool for the larger volume of battery electrode drying.|