NST Precision Temperature Controlled Hi-Vacuum Thermal
Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater is suitable for coating most of metallic and organic materials film up to 2″ size from 200 ºC to 1500 ºC (or 200 ºC – 1700 ºC with an optional B-type thermocouple). A rotatable sample holder is built in to allow uniform film coating.
- Reviews (0)
NST Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater has a wide application range and can prepare various metal thin films and organic thin films, and thus is widely used for electrode preparation and preparation of organic light-emitting LEDs.This equipment is small in size, which can effectively save laboratory space; it is easy to operate and has strong adaptability to different materials, so it is widely used in the laboratories of universities and research institutes.
NST Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater features:
1. 6″ OD x 10”H quartz chamber for easy cleaning and sample loading
2. 2″ Dia rotatable sample holder for uniform film coating
3. Tungsten coil heater and alumina crucible for high-temperature coating up to 1700℃
4. Precision temperature control with 30 programmable segments and +/- 1℃ accuracy
5. High vacuum can be achieved up to 1.0E-5 Torr via optional turbo pump
6. Gas flow port and valve are built in for chamber purge and CVD possibility
Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater specifications:
|Temperature Control & Heaters||
|Quartz Chamber Dimension||O.D.:165mm
|Warranty||One year limited warranty with lifetime support|
|Net Weight||50 kg|