NST Single-Zone 1200°C Vertical Tube Furnace
- Model Number:
Optional Quartz Tube
Two years limited warranty with lifetime technical support
L/C D/A D/P T/T Western Union
- Delivery Time:
- Reviews (0)
NST BSingle-Zone 1200°C Vertical Tube Furnace
NST-Verticalfurnacevertical split tube furnaces feature the famous Kanthal (Sweden) spiral wire coils embedded in Mitsubishi(Japan) alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Split furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
Warning! NEVER fill furnace with explosive gases, including Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Methane.
|Electrical requirements||110-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Maximum/constant working temperature||1200°C / 1100°C (1000°C constant temperature under vacuum)|
|Rated vacuum pressure||0.001 Pa / 0.0075 millitorr / 0.0000 mbar|
|Rated positive pressure||0.02 MPa / 150 torr / 3 psi|
|Heating element type||Kanthal (Sweden) resistance coil wire (except for 50mm OD model)|
|Thermo couple type||K|
|Refractory lining||Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality 1500 grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature controller|| Shimaden fp93 (Japan) with 4 programs and
40 segments (ie. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments)
|Maximum heating & cooling rate||< 30°C / min|
|Heating vs constant zone length||15.5″ (8″ for 50mm OD model) / 8″ (4″ for 50mm OD model)|
|Temperature controller precision||+/- 1°C|
|Vacuum sealing flange kit|| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,
two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
|Tube size (ODxlength)||50mm x 700mm||60mm x 1m||80mm x 1m||100mm x 1m|
|Maximum output||1.5 kW (110V)||2.5 kW||3.5 kW||3.5 kW|
|Unit dimensions (WxDxH)||16x15x30″||21x18x43″||21x18x43″||22x20x45″|
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||45x20x35″||50x25x40″||50x25x40″||52x25x40″|
|Shipping weight (Lb)||250||400||430||470|