- Double layer steel casing with air cooling keeps furnace surface temperature lower than 60°C.
- High purity fibrous alumina insulation for maximum energy saving.
- Split cover with Interlock protection, cut the power if lid open during furnace heating process.
||208-240 AC, 50/60 Hz single phase, 9 KW Max. (60A breaker required)
- 8 pcs 1Kw Halogen light tube, ( Dia. =10mm, L=300mm, Heated Length =200mm)
- Standard working life: 2000 hrs. ( depends on heating rate )
- The Halogen light tube is consumable. Please click picture left to order spare one
||12″ length with 4″ constant temperature zone within +/-5ºC uniformity
- 1100ºC Max. for < 10 minutes
- 1000ºC Max. for < 20 minutes (Note: if running longer time, furnace case will > 100oC, must use fan cooling case from outside )
- 800ºC Max. for < 120 minutes
- 600ºC Max. for Continuous
|Max. Heating Rate
- Max. Cooling: 60ºC/min (Under vacuum: 200 mtorr), 117ºC/min (under atmospheric pressure)
- Lowest Cooling: 10 ºC / minute
||K type, the head of the thermocouple touches the Aluminum Nitride sample holder from underneath
- temperature controller is included.
- Proportional–integral–derivative control (PID control) and auto-tune function
- 30 segments programmed with ramping, cooling and dwelling steps
- Built-in over-temperature alarm and thermocouple failure alarm
- +/- 1 ºC temperature control accuracy
- Default DB9 PC communication port
- MET Certified
|Temperature controller (optional)
- MTS02-Y Temperature control software kit (for YD518P series controllers) + 15″ laptop package is available at the options bar.
- You may upgrade the temperature controller to the Eurotherm 3504 Temperature Controller which is fully compatible with LabVIEW. This package includes a Eurotherm 3504 programmer, a communication cable (RS485 – USB) and a software CD. Click the pic below to view the full spec of Eurotherm 3504 temperature controller.
|Quartz Tube & Sample Holder
- Quart Tube Size: 4.33″ O.D x 4.05″ I.D x 16.2″ Length. One 3″ Diameter AlN sample holder for annealing samples up to 3″ Dia is included. AlN has a very high thermal conductivity which provides the best temperature uniformity in the sample area.
- Optional: 3” O.D Thick Graphite Substrate can be used as an alternative to AIN plate. (please click pic-3 below to order)
- Optional: Graphite Crucible:87 mm OD x 71 mm ID x 12 mm Height with lid is designed for 3″ sample holder, can also be modified into an RTE, CSS or HPCVD furnace with a graphite crucible coated with SiC.
- The sample holder is removable from the flange for using the RTP furnace for other purposes.
- KF-D25 High Vacuum Flange is made of stainless steel with double hi-temp. silicone O-rings, needle valves, and water cooling jacket.
- Only requires water cooling in long running times at temperatures > 600oC.
- Circulating water rate: 0.5 m3 /hr.
- The slide-out flange provides an easier way of loading, unloading the samples and other specific process needed.
- Insert-able thermal-couple for accurate measurement.
|Vacuum Pump (optional)
- EQ-FYP vacuum pump is recommended for this furnace. The ultimate vacuum pressure in this system can be 10^-3 torr. Vacuum bellows and clamps are included in this package. Click here for the spec of EQ-FYP vacuum pump.
|Water Cooling (optional)
- Cooling water is required.
- Please make sure the flow rate of cooling water is ≥ 10L/min, water temp. < 25ºC; pressure > 25 PSI.
- We suggest using the EQ-KJ5000 Series recirculating water chiller as a cooling system (please order separately at related products below) to save water.
- Warning: This RTP furnace’s max dwelling time shall be less than 600 seconds at 1000ºC ~ 1100ºC with tap water, otherwise O-ring may melt.
||One flow meter is installed on the front panel for adjusting gas flow from 16 – 160 ml/min
||Digital vacuum gauge with a measurement range from 10-4 to 1000 Torr is installed on the furnace.
|Vacuum Pressure & Gas Fitting
- Pressure can reach 50 mtorr by using mechanical vacuum pump with KF25 adapter
- Pressure can reach 10-4 torr by molecular pump with KF25 adapter
- Flange closed: 760mm(L) X 330mm(W) X 530mm(H) /Flange opened: 1200mm(L) X 330mm(W) X 530mm(H)
||70 kg (150 lbs)
||One year limited manufacturer warranty with lifetime support (Consumable parts such as processing tubes, o-rings and halogen lamps are not covered by the warranty, please order replacements at related products below).
|Laptop, software & WiFi Control(Optional)
- Brand new laptop with Microsoft Window 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 (30 days free trial) for immediate use.
- Labview Based Temperature Control System) enables user to edit temperature profile, manage heat-treatment recipe, record and plot data for MTI furnaces.
- A wireless remote control provides up to 300 meters operating range.
- Above features are available upon request at an extra cost (up to $1,000). Please contact us for more information.
The software is only compatible with MTI’s Yudian Temperature Controller
|| Please select the certificate in options bar:
CE Certificate & UL/CSA ready: CE approval, ready to pass UL/CSA certificate
UL certircate – UL apprval (UL 61010), at extra cost
- You may combine the RTP furnace with high vacuum station or gas livery system as vacuum furnace or CVD system. Click pictures below to see details
- For achieving fast cooling rate (< 10ºC/second), you may choose RTP furnace with sliding rail. Please click the picture below to see details.
- You may order pressure control module.
- Tube furnaces with quartz tubes are designed for using under vacuum and low pressure < 0.2 bars / 3 psi / 0.02 MPa. Vacuum pressures may only be safely used up to 1000°CThe flow rate for gasses should be limited to<200 SCCM (or 200ml/min) for reducing thermal shocks to the tube
- Attention: A two-stage pressure regulator must be installed on the gas cylinder to limit the pressure to below 3 PSI for safe operation. This furnace also can be modified into an RTE, CSS or HPCVD furnace with a graphite crucible coated with SiC ( click Pic-left for detail how to set up an RTE processing by DIY )
- After CVD, the graphene must be transferred from the metal catalyst to another substrate for most applications. By using the graphene transfer tape, the residue can be low.
There are no reviews yet.